Monday, March 30, 2009

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

We've been having a great time the last couple of weeks (minus a couple of rainy days here and there). Playing outside and airing out the house. The kids have been all over the woods and on the swings. Hubby has been cleaning out the garage and shed. And wouldn't you know it...










IT
SNOWED!



I know the pic is a bit dark but that's Paige eating snow off a spoon this morning...





It's just like this in Michigan... I grew up hearing that same comment... "don't blink, the weather will change!"


I hope you are having better weather! :)

Penny

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok.....don't hate me...LOL...it was 74 here today!!! LOVE YA!!!!!! LOVING those PHOTOS! :):):):):):):)

Scrappy Girl said...

Yuck...snow! It is supposed to be 69 here today...my fingers are crossed!