Sunday, April 5, 2009

Autism Speaks!







I completed a challenge today at Tallyscrapper.com to support Autism awareness.




The first part of the challenge was to create a layout using one of their logos as inspiration. The second part was to post my layout on my blog to help spread the news and help those families who are in need of support and encouragement to continue their goal to change the future for all who struggle with autism spectrum disorders.

Thanks everyone for looking at my blog and please continue to pray for those families affected.

Penny

5 comments:

Danica said...

great LO and great cause! : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AMAZING LO for AN AMAZING cause PENNY!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):)

Scrappy Girl said...

I agree...great layout/great cause!

Denise said...

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

LOVE your layout Penny! Awesome cause too!