Monday, April 6, 2009

Cyber Crop - Happy Scrappy weekend for me!

I participated in a lot of challenges this weekend and had so much fun. I actually completed 10 layouts this weekend alone! I need to take a break to study for a week or so...




I even won the challenge over at Scrapping The Music!










Here are a few of my other layouts I did for the crop this weekend:














Anyone know how to rotate your photo if it loads sideways in your blog? I'd really appreciate some help! :)
Have a great week... I will be studying most of this week...


5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Great layouts! Congrats on the win!

Harley Dee said...

Great layouts, and congrats! I wish I could get 10 layouts done this month! :D

Cassie said...

10 Layouts!!! yay!! They look fantastic!

Denise said...

TEN layouts?! Whoa. The most I've done at a crop was 5. But then, I'm known for talking, laughing, and eating at crops, instead of, well...cropping :)

Congrats on the win! I'm hoping to do the Dream On challenge this week...

Amber Zimmerman said...

Congrats on winning the challenge! Great lo!! =)