Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I know it's a day early but I believe I may be kinda busy tomorrow ;)


I'm so LUCKY to have you
My Girls... I just love them!
They fill my bucket to the brim...
I had a lot of fun making this layout. I started out making this layout for the design team submission, then I thought I'd submit it for the Spring Green contest, then just as I was finishing it Category Stories posted a 'lucky' challenge... I was kinda surprised how hard it was to line up the lines for the floss on the shamrock... but at the same time I think it really didn't matter if it was straight. It still looks cute. Make sure you use a good stock of paper! if you use something thin it will be wrinkled like crazy when you're done! And the I traced and cut-out the cute little Hambly butterflies.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love this page!

McMGrad89 said...

I LOVE that your shamrock is made with floss. Hope you have a lucky St. Patrick's day!

Denise said...

So cute! What's up with the dental floss? I'm missing something...

Anonymous said...

Love the page!! Happy St Patricks Day to you!!

Anonymous said...

such a cute page. jumped over from the sis boards. have a great day!

Penny said...

embroidery floss (not dental floss) you're so cute! ;)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Super cool page Penny! I love the embroidered shamrock! What a great idea!

TheresaK said...

adorable layout!!!!