Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Well, between Fiona getting skunked TWICE (and all the bathing and washing of the house), looking and interviewing for a job, and studying for school I have neglected my sweet little blog here. So sorry to not keep up.



First, I would like to take a moment to thank my SecretSIS who sent me some amazing scrap-goodies (not once but twice). She sent me a card a week or so back revealing herself as Cassie. http://somethingfromcassie.blogspot.com/ I personally think she has awesome taste. I'm certain I wasn't as generous to my SecretSIS as I had hoped to be when I signed up. Sorry MaryJosie for being so tight... it's tough times for me this year.



Second, I want to brag about my excitement. My layout "What I love about being laid off" was chosen as one of the top 2 layouts at Tallyscrapper for the Category Stories Challenge (see it here: http://categorystories.wordpress.com/)! I won their February kit for free. Oh and Christine at Tally chose my layouts for Tuesday and Wednesday for their daily challenges. I'm so addicted to challenges. My goal this year is to scrap at least 5 pages just for me... lol



Here is my layout for Tuesday...

I combined the movie title challenge
with Pencil Lines Sketch#125

TFL!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I am SO pleased that you loved it all! It was SO much fun to buy for you! I love happy mail!!! Have a great weekend! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh U have a COOL SECRET SIS!!!!! :):):):):):):):) CONGRATS on winning the KIT too! :):):):):):):)