Monday, June 16, 2008

SISversary June 2008

I don't know what to write but dang SISversary was fantastic. Had a great time meeting all the sisters and hanging. I didn't get a lot of scrappin' done but I sure came home inspired. I have at least 6 unfinished projects! Here's a few of my memories!


Barbara and Helen (po Helen)

Gigi's class (300 page book and I got 2 done lol)

the challenges (thanks Sandra for helping us win and giving me the album - YOU ROCK)

the suspense (driving was difficult when you're that excited, made it there in 9 hours-home took 10 ;)

the presents (the backpack is awesome)and the prizes (seriously, I'm so lucky)

the ice cream(brownies and caramel and fudge...)

the waffle house (hashbrowns, covered and chunked!)

omg I adored Trynity's poem! girl you RAWK!

belly'ing up to the bar with SEVERAL sis's
My car-mates, Mandi and Pam! girls you can chat like noone! I hope i didn't scare ya!? lol

The pink elephant with the glasses and martini! OMG!

My roomies, Misty, you only snored for a few minutes - tee hee


Here's a link to my pics from the event: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27767559@N08/?saved=1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed the whole pink elephant thing.

Thanks for all the fun and being smart enought to understand my crazy directions on the blindfold challenge...pick up the pink piece of paper...LOL! you're awesome.

can't wait til next year.

merryheart2
Sandra

Mandi Johnson said...

Hey!!! I can read your blog now that I know where it is! ;)
And speaking of the chatting in the car... I'm so glad we did cause it made time go by some much faster. Annnnd I like talking about meaningful stuff. It was a good time. And ditto... hope I didn't annoy you! hehe