Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Picnic

We had our last company picnic yesterday. It was a lot of fun and we laughed so much I hurt. Or maybe I hurt because I was on my feet from 10am to 5pm. Or maybe it was because they BUM-RUSHED ME INTO THE LAKE! Clothes and all in the lake.

My phone was in my pocket! My favorite thing in the world and it still isn't working. I'm having withdrawals from not texting!

The sad part was they kidnapped my daughter to get me down by the lake too. Scared me to death honestly. Truely not funny - don't prank someone like that! I have high-blood pressure! lol ;)

Eric's mad about the phone but I have insurance so it'll only cost $50- I think? Course i have to wait another day to get it though.

Eric told me today that he will be home Friday! 3 days sooner than I expected. Thank you Lord! He makes me feel safe... kinda like a 'happy bubble' kwim?http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=107427&user_id=9233

Off to bed. nighty-night.

No comments: