Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My first blog

I took the jump! I finally see a purpose to having a blog. I actually like sharing with people now. Maybe it's age... maybe it's the internet age and so many of my friends are online now rather than next door. Oh how I miss my BFF next door though...

Anyway, what a great way to share my life with my not-so-close family and friends then to let them in when they have time.

So, what should I write about first? I think the thing on the top of my mind is SISversary.

Less than two days and I'm off to Tennessee to make new friends and scrap with some of the best scrappers in the world... yep even international scrappers will be there. If you've never heard of Scrap in Style (SIStv) check it out! I love it. http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/welcome.php

Off to attend a meeting for now.

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Penny! Your blog looks awesome! You are so lucky to be going to SiSversary - can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Casey said...

YAY-- good to see you'll be on more often. I've considered blogging, too, but mostly to have a place to put my rants & raves in a way others can read them without knowing they're me. lol

Prayers to those families, Penny.