Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hump Day!

Wednesdays...
middle of the week
half way to the weekend
Usually it's a fun day but not today. I had to leave work to go get the kids. Bel has a high fever.
A rock hit my window & my phone still isn't working right.

However, Eric is coming home tomorrow evening... halaluyah! The kids miss him so much (i do too).

I have some adorable pics of the kids at Wagon Trails in Ohio. Here's Paige and I feeding a (i think) Carribou. sweet eh?


How do you like this guy? He has one brown eye and one blue and he likes to nuzzle! :)


I love animals. I feel better looking at these pics.

penny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You? Feeding animals? SO CUTE!

Steph
www.paperminx.com

Casey said...

HUGS, Penny, what a rotten day! The pictures made me feel better, too. lol