Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh my it's November!

Time flies when you're... BUSY! lol





After voting we started cleaning. Seems fitting to send out the old... I put away the Halloween decorations and Eric brought out the Christmas decorations! We start early. It just seems ashame to have these gorgeous things out for such a short time... so START EARLY!





Tomorrow I'm registering for classes... Looks like I'll start in January for my SHRM certification. Hopefully this will help the job situation!?!

Here's my girls and nephew: 2 little Indians and Erkel! We had great weather and the hour just flew by. Probably the first time I wanted to stay out longer! :)



Goodnight!


1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I'm excited for you to be starting school again - how fun! The kids are so cute in their costumes too!