Sunday, October 26, 2008

The weekend

I luv the weekends. I especially luv it when we have nothing to do! Most times I run my circuit on Saturdays. My circuit is the laundry/scrap routine. When I'm not doing laundry I'm scrapping. I got 4 layouts done just yesterday. It cheered me up.

Friday was my last day at work. I knew it was coming and I am excited about my future of returning to school but I seriously had put a lot into that place. I worked with some amazing people. People who deserved better than to lose their jobs!

I found out that I'm going to have 2 of my layouts published at Scrapbooking.com Magazine. I'm very excited because 1 of the layouts is a comparison I did of my Gram and me at around age 19. We look so much alike and I luv being compared to her. I miss her a lot.

Off to finish my circuit ;)

Penny

No comments: