Friday, February 6, 2009

What I love about being laid-off

I've spent the last 5 weeks being frustrated and extremely stressed about being laid-off. I decided yesterday to stop being so negative. Finally, getting hold of unemployment and at least getting enough money to pay some bills helped! I love Michigan - not...

Anyway, I created this layout yesterday with a little help from Category Stories Challenge blog. They asked us to create a LO that started with , "What i love about ___________". It took me a bit to see the light but I adore this LO. I should have made the ribbon a heart instead of a circle though... oh well. Most important is that I realized that I have been very lucky to have more time with Paige!

Hope you all have a great day and thanks for reading my jabbering! ;)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

FABULOUS attitude!!! I can imagine it is so difficult trying to be positive when you are living in a negative situation... or what you would think would be negative!!! Times are tough and I really feel for you, I worry about my fellow Americans and our fine country... I am hopeful it will be fine once again!!!!!!!
Love all the happy red and loving cuddles goin' on here :)
Enjoy your time with your family!!!
Hugs,
Rachel

T said...

Way to be positive about a sucky situation. I can relate: work is slow for us right now and I tend to mope around and stress out about it. What I should be doing is cleaning my house and enjoying the time off. Super cute layout!

Bree mcconnell said...

This is awesome. I love the circle. Sorry you got laid off :( Follow your path everything will work out!

Rachel said...

What a great idea! This is so cute :)