Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday

Hello!


I was chosen for pick of the day over at All Moment Remembered. I'm very excited... The community seems very friendly and talented. What a great compliment! http://amrforums.altrock182182.x10hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22181


My pick of the day was for this layout:
Isn't it funny how sometimes you put so much into a layout
and other times it just flows and looks great.
I try to make them all this easy... of course the color
matching is so key.
Most of this is all prematched. It's from the SIStv Songbird kit.
Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

jessicamae3 said...

Penny...seriously...I love all of your layouts! You do a fabulous job. I am so glad you hopped on over and joined us...
keep posting please...I love your layouts!
Found you on sis and now I also have your blog!